Doctrine Common is a library project that provides extensions to, as well as common implementations of, core PHP functionality.
The provided features include:
- A simple, fast class loader (autoloader) for namespaced classes that are organized according to common conventions.
- An implementation for attaching metadata to sourcode and reading it back out through DocBlock annotations.
- Object-oriented collections as alternatives to PHP's native array.
- A simple, yet powerful event framework.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 5 created and 3 resolved
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.